Social Media Icons

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Naturally Pretty Eyes!

For about a 2 months (maybe 3) now I've been using the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty eye shadow palette and loving it!



The shadows are all beautifully matte and go on like silk. There is a pearl shadow though, that you can layer with the other shadows to make them more shimmery. Although this isn't a shimmer shade, it just adds a little... something.

The shadows also blend really well and last all day and usually more :)


I've been loving most of the shades but the reddish-brown ones are definitely my faves! I also enjoy using the dark colors as liner as they last really long. 

Below are some of the looks I've been doing!


My first attempt with the neutral browns and black eyeliner. 


A more reddish-brown look.


My attempt at a purple eye...


Finally a dark look with browns, black and black eyeliner.







No comments

Leave a Comment