Social Media Icons

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

In Love with Too Faced Love Palette

While I was out shopping at Nordstrom Rack, as you do, I came along this Too Faced Love Palette in the beauty section. And it was only $16 so you better believe I snatched it up.

 Last year I saw a few mentions of it in blogs and vlogs, but I didn't think much about it. I mean I already enough palettes, right?     Wrong!

I am SO glad I made this impulse buy,  this palette is beautiful! All but one of the shades are shimmery - to varying degrees. And there is one nice matte for blending. It's just a sexy palette!

Who doesn't want to feel like a glittery fairy of sex appeal? Right?!?


If you're like me and get overwhelmed by palettes sometimes - What do you do with all those colors? - you'll especially love this. It is sorted into three mini palettes of complimentary colors and includes day and night example cards for each of sections. Fool proof!

Or you can say screw that and do what you want! Whatever you want. The colors are just so fun and beautiful, you'll want to play with them all. I know I do.

Below are swatches of each section:


Pure Love


Beautiful warm toned gold, brown, and bronze colors - I really want to try that last color foiled all over the lid. I think it would make my blue eyes pop!


True Love 


This is a great purple-brown section that is completely wearable. And the pinks are adorable.


Forbidden Love


This one is the scariest of them all, but with that gorgeous green (first) I'm going to have to try! It's just too pretty
I'm absolutely obsessed with this palette and can't wait to continue to use it for day and night time looks. Have you tried this palette? What's your favorite color?

Don't forget to get updates on new posts at Bloglovin'

8 comments:

  1. oOooooh nice lucky you! $16 over a palette of too faced that good to be true I would die of happiness if I ever made that purchase someday in the future <3

    Michelle // www.brokebutflawless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was super excited, gotta love Nordstrom Rack. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I would like to see what you do with forbidden love, looks challenging with the green but maybe it's a liner? That last pink on true love is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to challenge myself to do something with that one and post it! And eyeliner is a super smart decision... okay this weekend I have a plan. I also LOVE that pink color it's gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. The swatches look so good. Damn, Nordstrom Rack has some gems sometimes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love the Rack... every once in a while you find a steal!

      Delete
  4. What a fantastic budget find! Love how this palette is organized and the swatches look beautiful :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The organization of the palette is one of my faves, it's so easy to find complimentary colors. I sometimes just stare at other palettes for minutes deciding which colors to use... especially when I'm half-asleep in the mornings!

      Amber

      Delete