Social Media Icons

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cruelty-Free at the Drugstore - Walgreens

Cruelty-Free at the Drugstore - Walgreens

||Originally Published for Denver Style Magazine Blog||

I have been using only cruelty-free beauty products for four years now. And the first question I get asked is, "How hard is it to find products?" And the answer is, it's easy! You can find cruelty-free brands almost anywhere that sells makeup; both high-end and drugstore. To show you just how easy it is (and buy new makeup, let's be honest) I've showcased makeup from Walgreens below.


Walgreen's has a wide variety of cruelty-free makeup products, my favorites are:
Milani Wet n Wild Burt's Bees Jordana
They also have a newer brand, Circa which is also cruelty-free though I have yet to try it.


For my face I created this summery look with lots of glow! This new Milani foundation is great, it covers and lasts. I do have to tone down the glow sometimes by mixing in another foundation, but it looks beautiful on it's own - especially for you all with dryer skin. Also, one of my holy grail products is the Milani baked blush, it does double-duty as a blush and a highlight.
The eyes are all by Wet n Wild, with this nice trio palette I found. Love these colors for summer, they are fresh and easy to use.


Finally, I finished off the look with a spritz of the Wet n Wild setting spray and some pink gloss from Jordana. This gloss is awesome! It lasts a decent amount of time, tastes like watermelon, and provides just enough color.


Photos by Zanib Flynn || Facebook Instagram

Below are the products I used: 
*products not from Walgreens

Face 
Milani Conceal + Perfect - 01 Creamy Vanilla 
*NYX HD Concealer - Fair 
*NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette 
Milani Baked Blush - 05 Luminoso 

Eyes 
*Ulta Super Stretch Fiber Mascara - Black Brown 
*NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel

Lips

No comments

Leave a Comment