Social Media Icons

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ever Changing Hair

Over the last two years I have found a really great hair stylist and have been trying all sorts of new styles and colors trying to see what I like. I'm always trying to add an edge to my look because sometimes I think I look so plain, so I decided if I added edge with my hair maybe it would help my overall image. Below are some of the hairstyles I've tried.

Here's my natural hair color in a short/medium cut. I was trying to grow my hair out again and not using any dyes -  after some issues with intense hair loss and damage.
I started by hacking off all my hair in a short Victoria Beckham style do. The red was too add some sass. 
Then I tried a strawberry blonde with bright blonde highlights - it was a little wild :)

Then I thought I'd go really dark and see if it would bring out my blue eyes - it did but I just don't know if it was really me.
This is more like my natural color all pulled back.
Which one do you all like best? Any suggestions for my next hair adventure?

I think my next foray will be into the darker blonde world in very cool tones as I have A LOT of gold and red hues in my hair that love to sneak out in dyes and tend to go brassy.

--Amber

2 comments:

  1. dang girl you look fantastic in all those pics! I am partial to the bright red and strawberry blonde especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I might have to give one or both of those a shot again :)

    ReplyDelete