Social Media Icons

Friday, June 27, 2014

Get the Look: Casual Friday

Get the Look: Casual Friday




Happy Friday Everyone!

I thought I'd post my ideal outfit for casual/jeans Fridays! I only get these once a month, so I gotta make it count. I love the sleeveless collared shirt for summers in the office with a pair of skinny jeans and some fun accessories. This may be too matchy-matchy for some with the jewelry, but it's just who I am :)

As for the shoes, I'm in love with these and may need to go out and get some. Anyone who knows me, knows I am obsessed with leopard print. I used to think it was so tacky, but oh how I have learned different. Now if in doubt with accessories or how to jazz up an outfit (which I often am) I add leopard print shoes!

Well have a great weekend everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you are walking around without those leopard shoes, you must get them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( I need to get these, they're amazing!

      Delete