Social Media Icons

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Fall Home Decor

As you've probably gathered by now, I love the fall! It's my favorite time of year so I decided it was time to pull out my fall decorations!

So here's my little collection.

Hanging Lantern - Gift
Acorn Hanging - Hobby Lobby
Large Lantern and Candle - Pier 1
White Pumpkin - Pier 1
Apple Cider Candle - Yankee Candle
Orange Pumpkin - Gift

I thought I had more than this, but I guess this means there's room to grow! Below is how I put them up in my living room.

The funny thing is I would keep most of this stuff up all year round if I could (and some of it I do!). 


I have always loved candles, but now I also really like lanterns, I'm definitely going to have to get more of these!



Well I hope you all have a lovely autumn and enjoy all it has to offer!


1 comment:

  1. The little birdie candle holder and lantern are super cute! I love all the warm, happy orange colors too. So glad to be looking at autumn colors and putting out my fall decor as well.

    ReplyDelete