Social Media Icons

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Recent Ulta Haul

I recently decided to spend a little time on the Ulta website and well of course I had to some things!



First, I recently ran out of my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (which I love) and I had purchased a cheaper Jordana option. I don't like the cheaper option as it's just too wet and it tends to clump. So of course I had to find some new mascara to take care of this.

I had heard really good things about the Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes so I thought I'd give it a try. I have been using this for the last week and oooh do I like it. It's a similar formula to the Too Faced one in that it's not too wet or too dry, it's just right (apparently, I'm the Goldilocks of masacaras!). It give me big feathery lashes - oh yeah!

Next, I always have liked the liquid eyeliner look, but A) I'm not very good at the flick as I have slightly hooded eyes B) I can never find one that doesn't run or sting or something else crazy. So I thought I'd give this Physician's Formula Eyeliner Pen a shot as it wasn't very expensive. So far (and I've only worn it twice) it has worked well. It stays all day and doesn't run and it's pretty easy to use. I will need more practice but I like it. You can checkout my second attempt on social media as I posted a picture.

Finally, I really wanted to pick up a new Fall-ish lip colors. So I both a lip gloss and lipstick from NYX in this nice brown/coral/mauve color. They are really nice colors, I really like them. I will have to do a post with them on so you can see.

Well that's it for this haul. Let me know if you've tried any of these products! Happy Friday!


No comments

Leave a Comment