Social Media Icons

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Style Trials: r2 Booties

Style Trials: r2 Bootie




I have had these boots or booties for a few years now and have only wore then a handful of times. I really struggle with what to wear them with and not looking too "country".

Also my pair, unfortunately, laid flat for a long time and have a seam kind of down the front which makes them look a little weird with pants tucked in. But here is my attempt with 2 outfits I would like to try with these boots.

Outfit 1 - With the jeans rolled slightly and a cute comfy sweatshirt, I think this outfit would be cozy in the fall/winter!

Outfit 2 - I've always thought these shorter boots look good with dresses. So here I did a nice sweater dress with black leggings. And then, I couldn't decide which scarf I liked more so I left them both up there. I think the scarves add something extra to the outfit with a pop of color or pattern to keep it from being too boring.

So what do you think of these boots and/or which outfit is your favorite? Let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the dress and the plaid scarf - cute and "fallish" but also not too countrified.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st "countried" is an awesome word! 2nd, I agree, I need to get a plaid scarf and sweater dress now... these Style Trials might be dangerous they just make me want to go buy things. LOL!

      Delete