Social Media Icons

Friday, October 10, 2014

Get the Look: Comfy and Casual

Comfy and Casual



This outfit is inspired by a fellow blogger from Colorado; Chic Talk. She does amazing outfits of the day! And I love that she's in Colorado, so I can relate to the weather she's dressing for.

But back to the outfit! Chic Talk posted an outfit this week that caught my attention. It was great mix of fall and summer and looked comfy, casual, and stylish. 

Well you know I have to try to recreate the outfit for myself... as we speak I have a listed going of types of sweaters I need to buy this fall :)

So here is my version: A big comfy, loose sweater with slightly distressed light wash skinny jeans (you know I would cuff them) and then some berry colored pointy flats which I love for fall! And an over-the-shoulder purse in an almost-but-not-really matching color, I love this mix! To top it all off I added some rose gold jewelry in the necklace and bracelet. 

I adore this outfit and know I'll be living in something similar this season! Thanks Chic Talk for the inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute and casual outfit! Love it!!! <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete