Social Media Icons

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Asos Swimsuit Wishlist for a Big Bust

Asos Swimsuit Wishlist




Oh swimsuits... why are you so hard to buy? Why do you show off every lump, bump, and roll? It's been years since I've had to buy a swimsuit, and that suited me just fine (ha ha I had to!). 

As you probably know, I've dealt with confidence and weight issues a lot over the last 3 or 4 years. So I haven't bought a swimsuit in years... lots and lots of years. But in about a month and a half I'm going to Costa Rica and will be needing swimwear! Hello Ocean :) So I'm taking the plunge and purchasing 2 suits - life lesson folks: you need 2 swimsuits on vacation, one = wearing a soggy suit, gross!

Besides my body image issues, I find buying a swimsuit difficult because I am a busty gal, I have big boobs! And most stores don't carry suits large enough for the ladies but small enough around. I'm in plus size around, I'm pretty small... so this is an issue, especially one pieces! In swimsuits my boobs are either up to my chin, or spilling out the front and sides and everywhere... or worse yet, the dreaded uni-boob. No fun.

When I found out Asos has a DD+ Swimwear line I was "jump out of my seat and inappropriately tell my coworker" excited! You can select your band and cup size in a wide variety of swimsuits. They offer bikinis, high-waisted two-pieces and one piece suits. So for the 1st time ever, I've actually ordered all the suits on a wishlist!

I will try them all on and report back to you on sizing, comfort, boob-holdage (it's a thing), and which ones, if any, I keep. Here's to the struggle ladies and finding a great swimsuit!


For more wishlists check out: Asos Spring Wishlist | Going Out Wishlist | Spring Wishlist

Also, stay tuned for a new Denver Style Magazine blog post this Thursday, it's a good 'un!


             Let's Be Social! Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments

Leave a Comment