Social Media Icons

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

New Golden Blonde Hair Color

I've been blonde for a while now, you can see my original blonde hair here. After 6 months (I know!) I felt like it was time for a change. I wanted to go more natural and blended so I could go longer between salon appointments, because they definitely add up.



Unfortunately (for me), my hair stylist moved to California at the end of last year, so I've been on the hunt. During my search I came across Aveda Salons, Aveda is cruelty-free so I thought I'd give a salon near my house a chance.

I really enjoyed the Aveda experience. 1st: everything smells amazing! 2nd: free hand massage, yes! and 3rd the stylist, Haley was really nice and asked all the right questions, so I felt she was paying attention to what I wanted. I'll definitely be going back. Below is the info if you're in the Denver-Metro area.

Zandi K Salon

My new color is a warmer dark blonde or light brown and I think it suits my skintone a little better than my worn-out blonde. I also love how well it blends!

So without further the before and after:

Before




After



I tell ya, if I could get my hair washed and blow dryed all the time I would. I love how pretty it looks here.

Let's Be Social! Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'


No comments

Leave a Comment