Social Media Icons

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Favorites 2015


February has been a rough month for me but I was able to pull together all my favorites to share with you.

First off, here in Colorado the weather has been CRAZY this month! It's been warm 60's then it drops to freezing temps (5-12 degrees), then it snows, and then it happens all over again. This type of weather wreaks havoc on my body! I have been dry everywhere... my skin, my eyes, and my hair. I have had eye trouble all month, they've been so dry they feel like sandpaper and it's made it hard to work and keep my eyes open at all. Then my skin has been dry and itchy and my hair is frizz-city!

But despite all these issues, I managed to rustle up some of my favorites for you!

Columbia
Mighty Lite III Jacket
I have been searching for a light jacket that I can wear in cold weather or just chilly weather. I found this coat at the Outlet store and I fell in love! It is incredibly lite but oh so warm. I almost was worried the first day I wore it because it just doesn't feel like you have much on. There was nothing to worry about though. I think I'm going to get so much use out of this coat.

b.o.c
Peggy Leopard Clog
I call these the "Cutest Ugliest Shoes" because let me be honest they're not the most attractive shoes in the world. But I love them because they are incredibly comfortable, give me some height, and of course, they're leopard! I've worn these shoes shopping and to work and have found that my feet don't get sore as quickly as they do in my usual flats! I may (just may) have to go out and get some more, I may be shunned from the style and fashion community... but I wasn't all that in with them anyway!

Too Faced
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette
If you read last week's post, you'll already know about my love affair with this palette. But the important highlights are: smooth blendability, beautiful colors, low fall-out, and beautiful eyes every time!

Pacifica
Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow - Treasure
This has been my go-to eye shadow almost everyday in February... and January. It's got a nice sheen to it that gives it dimension on the lid but it's not too crazy.  I just how easy it is to put all over my lid and little into the crease. They color goes on quickly without too much fuss. It also lasts all day, even on my oily lids!


No comments

Leave a Comment