Social Media Icons

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Get the Look: Spring Wishlist

Get the Look: Spring Wishlist



The 5th installment of Get the Look is all about what I'm dreaming of for this Spring! It's been a while since I've done one of these but I think it was the perfect time. Normally I'm not a springtime person and don't get excited. But maybe because of the blistering cold we just had, I'm really feeling it this year! (Except for this new allergy thing I got going on, but it'll go away...right?)

So first, I have been trying to get back into working out and losing weight. Though stymied by my eye problems, I still have hopes of dropping some pounds. And my favorite thing to wear when I'm feeling good, body-wise, is jeans and t-shirts. I am really into boyfriend jeans for their slouchy, comfortable look, but a darker wash still keeps 'em classy!

I've been desperately needing to purchase some new glasses so this Spring is it, I'm gonna take the plunge. I would really like to get some comfy casual plastic frames, and I'm always a lover of tortoise shell.

I'd also like some new sunglasses, although I think they might have to wait. But I really like this smaller rounder trend that's been happening. I'm really over the sunglasses that cover half your face and weigh a pound... although that's what I'm currently sporting :)

Flats have been my goto shoes for a while now, and I think a great way to update for spring is with a little room to breath, and stripes! I love that these shoes are a neutral but still fun with the striped pattern and would look cute with jeans, dresses, or pants!

Also with Spring comes brighter and lighter nail polishes. I really like Zoya polishes as they are free from the big 5 (chemicals that are no bueno!) and they have an amazing range of colors. This year, I am really liking the pastel colors.

Finally, and maybe my favorite Spring update is this bucket bag from Express. I need a bag that I can easily wear over-the-shoulder or cross-body when I want to pack light. I really love the creamy color of this bag and think I could get some great use out of it!

Well that's my wishlist for items to update my wardrobe with this Spring. What are you wanting/needing in your Spring update?

1 comment:

  1. I approve of those eyeglasses frames, they'll look great on you. Also digging the jeans and flats, nice call! This spring I want a flat belly, a new ankle tattoo, some bronzers/tinted body gels and light purple/pink nails as well:)

    ReplyDelete