Social Media Icons

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March Ipsy Bag

Hello all! It's finally feeling like spring here, finally. Which made it all the more exciting to get my springtime Ipsy Glam Bag. I will be honest, although I enjoy getting the bag each month, I haven't loved most of the products, so this was one of the last few bags I was going to give a chance.

But it was a good bag, so I guess I'll remain a subscriber a while longer :) Below is what showed up to the door in my March Ipsy Glam Bag.


Chella (3rd swatch)
Ivory Lace Highlighter
This may be the biggest flop for me in the bag... granted I haven't tried it really but that's my first impression. This is a very thick and chalky highlighter and it's a little dark for the uber-fair like myself. I'll give a try though and report back if I like it.

Coolway
Glow Oil Treatment
This product looks cool. The packaging says you can use it on wet hair to help protect it from heat and you can use it after to add silkiness and shine. Sounds good to me!

Pixi by Petra (top 2 swatches)
Mesmerizing Mineral Duo - Apricot Glow
I wore this today and I really love the warm golden shimmer shade and the slightly reddish copper brown. They're beautifully smooth and buttery and lasted really well throughout the day.

Crown Brush
Oval Concealer Brush
I don't know about concealer, but this brush was really nice to pack on shimmery shades on the lid!

NYX Cosmetics (Bottom swatch)
Butter Lipstick - Pops
As you may or may not know I'm not a lipstick/gloss/stain kind of person. But oddly enough this was one of the only lipsticks I own already. It's a my lips but better shade in a browny-pink color. It is nice and doesn't dry out the lips, just not really my thing.


No comments

Leave a Comment