Social Media Icons

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April Petit Vour Box

I was so excited to see the little pink box sitting on my front porch! I knew I'd be in for new products that are natural, vegan, and cruelty-free... can't complain about that. Overall I'm really impressed with this first box and the value for money. Here's what I got this month:


Box Naturals
Luxe Towelettes - Lavender and Rose
It was so funny that I got these! I was just wishing that I had some wipes in my purse and here they come for me. That's fate people, beauty fate. Well anyway I'm excited to have these for those times you just need a wet nap.

Lauren B.
Beauty Nail Polish - My Private Cabana
This polish is beautiful and just feeds my obsession with pastel nails this Spring. I've already painted my nails with it and it's a pretty nice formula. It covered my nails in 2 coats and went on pretty smooth. I did have a little issue with it painting on a little thick, so I would suggest light layers. I'll have to wait and see how it wears but I'm loving it so far.


Suntegrity 
"5 in 1" Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Fair
This product could be great for the summer months when you don't want a full face of makeup. My skin has not been doing great, so I don't know if I'd wear this on my own. But who knows maybe my face will miraculously get better and I can. Either way, love me some face sunscreen.

The Konjac Sponge Co.
Konjac Facial Puff Sponge
I'm interested about this sponge. It's weird that it looks like a sponge but it's not from the ocean, it's grown in the Asian mountains. I'm all for some exfoliation so I'll definitely give this a go.

Like I said, I really do think this was a great box and has made me more confident in my subscription switch. Plus it's all good things that I want to use on my face and body so yay!


3 comments:

  1. Love the nail polish! I host a link up every Wednesday and would love it if you could stop by and add a link :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the nail polish - it's gorgeous!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently I do too, I just found that I have 3 versions of this color in my collection :)

      Delete