Social Media Icons

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Zoya Nail Polish Order

I have recently been going through all my stuff and down sizing, and one of the places I focused on was my nail polish collection. When Zoya had a 50% off deal when you sent in your old polishes, I was all over it! I find it a struggle to pick nail polish colors as I forget what I have or can't make up my mind on what I really want. But I did it, I chose some great colors.

Below are the names and descriptions of each polish according to the Zoya website and my thoughts about them.


"dark indigo blue shimmer with a pinch of holographic microglitter"
OMG! This polish is gorgeous, I am so excited to try it out. I know you can't really tell in this picture, but there are little pieces of silver glitter floating around inside the color. It gives this effect that looks just like a night sky... sooo pretty! 

"dark, rich, saturated blackened red-purple creme"
This color is right up my alley! It's so dark it's almost black, but there's that nice undercurrent of reddish-purple. I can't wait to wear this, summer or not.

"deep, striking magenta pink with frosty violet-blue duochrome shimmer"
This polish looks so pretty with some shimmer and it's so vibrant, I don't know if this picture is doing it justice.



"creamy sheer flesh-toned pink nude with a hint of barely perceptible microshimmer"
I'm not gonna lie, at first I thought Zoya had made a mistake with this and the Laurie color, as they look identical in person. And although their described differently I can't see it in person. Hopefully they'll give a different effect to the nails :( The picture of this one online is so pretty so here's hoping!

 "faded aquamarine with a glossy cream finish"
I have worn this color and I love it, it covers so well in one coat, but I always do two just to get a saturated color. It's great and creamy and I feel it will really complement my skin once I get a (slight) tan this summer. Also, I recently discovered that I own 3 of this aquamarine color in my collection and they're all recent purchases. I guess I really like this color :)

"light, pale shade of cherryblossom pink with a soft creme finish"
As I said above in the bottle this color looks the same as Bethany so I hope they're different. But have tried this one out and it gives a really love natural sheer finish. It looks great!

Overall I'm thrilled with the colors I got and I will have report back on some of these. I really love this brand, not only are they Big 5 Free but they are great quality, not too expensive, and they have deals all the time if you get on their mailing list. 

Let me know, which is your favorite?


No comments

Leave a Comment