Social Media Icons

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Decorating for Christmas

Nothing better than spending Sunday watching Christmas movies and putting up decorations. I truly love when my house is all decorated and colorful!

I took some before and after pictures so you can see just how plain and empty my living room is before decorations. And then how beautiful everything looks afterword.


Oh my house is just that boring... I really need to do something about that... but now for Christmas it looks awesome, so that'll be for another day!





I love it! Now I really feel that the Christmas season is upon us!

I definitely be busting out the Christmas movies, listening to Christmas music, continue shopping for presents, baking cookies, and all the other holiday activities I love so much.

I don't know about you all but this is absolutely my favorite time of year. There's just something about it that makes me ever so happy and excited!

I hope you all have fun decorating and enjoy everything this season has to offer :) Merry Christmas!

No comments

Leave a Comment