Social Media Icons

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas

Stocking Stuffer Ideas




I don't know about you all, but I always struggle with buying stocking stuffers. I spend so much time trying to pick out the perfect gifts for people, so when it comes to stockings, I just don't know. 

In my family we all get stockings and stuffers, but specifically my mom, brother, husband and I. My mom and I have a tradition where we going stocking stuffer shopping together and have a blast (and a struggle) figuring what to buy. The men are especially difficult :)

Over the last few years my mom and I have developed a list of the items we like receive and like to purchase for the men. So here it is for you all! Usually we try to keep gifts under $10, but occasionally that amount is raised a little (video games can be pricey!). 

Some are fun and silly like the scratch tickets and liquor, but hey it's an adult Christmas at my house! And then of course every year we all get a dose of reality with toothbrushes, soaps, and deodorant. Every year we joke that we're just a bunch of stinky people. 

But hey! The guys always enjoy their gifts and my mom and I sure enjoy ours. 

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy your shopping! Please let me know if you have some stocking stuffer ideas that you love to give or receive :)

No comments

Leave a Comment