Social Media Icons

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Review of Yes To

Woo, I'm back! Sorry all for not posting for a while. I just started a new job, which was stressful in itself, but a good change. Then, of course, I got sick... so any way enough of the excuses I have a post for you today :)

As I'm sure you know by know, I am a big proponent of cruelty free beauty products. I especially love when the products are easy to find and affordable. Well, the Yes To brand is both of these. I have used the Yes To Cucumbers hypoallergenic facial towelettes for a few years now but haven't really tried much else from the brand. But a few weeks ago I saw a recommendation from a beauty vlogger I follow to try the Yes To Grapefruit daily facial scrub.



So I thought I'd share with you my experiences with these products. So here goes!

Yes To Cucumbers hypoallergenic facial towelettes -  Like I said I've used these facial wipes on and off for 2 or 3 years and I just keep going back to them. They take off makeup really well and don't irritate my skin. I also love these for after workouts because they help you feel clean and refreshed and they don't leave your skin all dried out after using them. They're just a nice quality product.

Yes to Grapefruit daily facial scrub - This stuff is awesome! Ok so I've only been using this stuff for 2 weeks now, but that should speak to its spectacular-ness. I don't know if that's a word, but I'm gonna use it anyway. So back to the scrub. I am always on the lookout for products that promise face brightening. I feel that my face can often get dull or look lifeless. However, rarely, if ever do these products work. So when after one use of this product I noticed a difference I was amazed. Not only did my skin look brighter but it did even the tone of my skin and minimized a few breakouts I've been having. The scrub is better than some of the bead versions but not overly harsh and has a nice grapefruit smell. Overall, this was great stuff and I highly recommend it.

I hope these reviews helped you and that next time you're at the store, you'll check this out. I am not sure all the stores that sell this brand but I know that Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and Target. And most of the products are under $10...awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I wish they had 'yes to' in Australia. Some of the products here are awesome but they are not big on packaging, everything looks like it's come straight out of a prescription pharmacy :( xx

    ReplyDelete