Social Media Icons

Friday, August 15, 2014

Get The Look: Classic Neutrals

Get The Look: Classic Neutrals



Ok all! I love this Get The Look so much, I might have to go out and buy this stuff!

I have been loving the peter pan collar trend, although I don't own any pieces. I think this top is the perfect mix of the trend and a sophisticated classic style. 

I thought the off-white/khaki pants made the look lighter and more summer-y and also worked nicely with these awesome shoes! So, I do own these shoes, which makes me want to go make this outfit happen all the more :)

Then to bring it all together I thought the gold and black earrings added a nice touch. And just because I'm thinking of bringing out my similar Guess handbag, I thought I'd add it for good measure. 

So let me know what you think of this classic neutral look!

No comments

Leave a Comment