Social Media Icons

Monday, August 25, 2014

First Ever! Face Of the Day

So this was actually yesterday... but the internet has been down at my house and will be until Friday (at least). It's so frustrating! But here (a day late) is my Face of the Day (FOTD).

I even curled my hair for you all! :) And that never happens, let me tell you.

I used my IT Cosmetics foundation (see more info here) and Naturally Pretty eye shadow palette for the eyes. I thought I'd try out the purple colors as I never do purple. And I don't know if you can tell but I used the navy blue shadow to line my eyes... kind of cool. And really crazy for me. Then a pinky nude lipstick to top it off.

What do you all think?



1 comment:

  1. It's ethereal, you are glowing! I also dig the light hair, pretty fall FOTD!

    ReplyDelete