Social Media Icons

Saturday, August 30, 2014

New Hair for September 2014!

I decided it was time for a big hair change... so I went to my hair dresser, Laura and here's what we did!

I started with my long hair and faded out blonde.



So since it's almost fall I decided to go darker. I've been wanting to do a cooler shade of brown but didn't really know what else to do. So I talked with Laura at Truly You Salon in Arvada (yes shameless plug, but they really are awesome!) and we decided on a shorter asymmetrical bob with layers for lots of fun and movement. Here's the result... don't worry more front shots to come :)




3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, approved! I like the new hue and the swingy layers too. It's shorter yet still has length if that makes sense. I like the layers around your face, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks awesome! Love the way it's styled too. I got about 6/7 inches cut off mine and it was a killer. Have just hit 'follow' on your blog, we have quite similar tastes it seems :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misssjw thank you! I'm glad your enjoying the blog :)

    ReplyDelete