Social Media Icons

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Holiday Tag


1. Favorite Christmas movie? Song?
White Christmas is the best Christmas movie, if not the best movie ever! It has great songs, dance numbers, and oh the emotions. I love it, obviously.

My fave song is Where Are You Christmas? by Faith Hill and from The Grinch movie. It instantly gets me in the holiday mood.

2. Do you like to stay in your pj's or dress up for Christmas? 
For Christmas Eve dinner I dress up a bit in a Christmas sweater. For Christmas Day I don't do PJs but I do go super comfy... we're talking sweater/sweatshirt and leggings.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
With my family at my Grandma's house and then my mom, brother, and I do our own Christmas usually a few days later where we can relax and enjoy each other's company without all the craziness.

4. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
I always miss one... On Donner, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, on Comet, Cupid, ??, and Blitzen. Or maybe I made up a few, who knows.

5. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Presents for my 18 month-old nephew! He should be an absolute blast this year :)

6. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, it's so much easier without the cleanup.

7. Favorite Holiday food?
For Christmas Eve my aunt used to always make lasagna with meatballs and sausage. It was really good. This year I think we're trying another type of pasta though so I'm excited to see how that goes. Also, Christmas Day = Monkey Bread (look it up people it's scrumptious).

8. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Cookies! There is a type of cookie my family has made as long as I can remember. Apparently they're called Krisslings, but my family has always called them dog shit cookies (I know, not appetizing at all). But they're so good!

9. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I'd like to think I'm pretty good. I enjoy adding ribbons and bows and making them look pretty.

10. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
I think maybe when I was a kid, I don't really remember though. They just seemed like a lot of work for me and not that tasty by the time you could eat them. I much prefer sugar cookies.

11. Giving presents or receiving them?
Although I'm grateful for every gift I get, I really enjoy giving gifts. I like to put a lot of thought into buying presents for people that I think they'll like. The best part is when you get it really right and they're really excited about the gift.

12. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening? 
Christmas morning is for stocking stuffers and gifts with my mom, brother, aunt, uncle, grandma, and cousin. Then in the afternoon another aunt, uncle, and cousins come over with a few more gifts. Then we mostly play games for the rest of the day.

No matter what holiday you're celebrating, I wish you peace, joy, and love!

No comments

Leave a Comment