Social Media Icons

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Decor 2015

A caveat: if you don't love Christmas lights, trees, and/or snowmen this post is not for you!

Whew it was a little late this year, and I was getting anxious but my Christmas decorations are officially up! The tree is up, the lights are lit, and the Christmasy candles are out... and I'm feelin' the season!

So here are some of the decorations around my house, take a look at the little Christmas wonderland I've created for myself-

First, out on my balcony is all festive with a tree, presents (there is so much glitter on these!), and lights!

Now for the inside... and yes more trees! This one is made from beads and lights made by my cousins' grandma, I love it :)

And the fun knick-knacky stuff...

Then my snowman themed bookshelf...

A Santa tray for all my coffee and hot cocoa needs...

And now for the tree!

 It's full of ornaments that that are choc full of memories! My Granny would give an ornament to my brother and I every year. Most of them have survived and are on my tree. There are also some from my mom, a few my parents purchased for their first Christmas, and more from my childhood.

Once of my favorite parts of decorating the tree is reminiscing about other Christmases, ornaments, and great holiday memories with my mom.

So there's a sneak peak into my Christmas decor, what's your favorite Christmas decoration?

6 comments:

  1. Every year we all pick out a new ornament since Rhy was born so thats a fun family tradition we've started. Now since we hace Jace our tree wont be so girly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great tradition! I always looked forward to which ornament I was going to get each year!

      Delete
  2. Your snowman themed bookshelf is absolutely adorable. Love it. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I didn't know I was collecting snowmen until I set them all up there together :)

      Delete