Social Media Icons

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April Ipsy Bag

After a trip to Tulsa, Oklahoma for work, I needed a little excitement. And low and behold my Ipsy Glam Bag was waiting for me as I walked through the door. I'm not afraid to admit that, after greeting my dog and cats, opening the bag was my first task! Although I get excited about the Ipsy bag coming in the mail and it was a good bag this month, I have decided to switch subscriptions. More info below. But for now, here's what came in my April Ipsy Glam Bag.


JulieG Nail Color
Damsel
This is a fun pretty pink that will be great for summer toes weather! I've never heard of this brand before though (well most in this bag) but I'm excited to see the consistency and longevity of this product.

Hey Honey
Good Morning - Honey Silk Facial Serum
After looking online, I felt this product had pretty good ingredients so I'm trying it today... we'll see what happened. Fingers crossed!

Starlooks
Satin Finish Lipgloss - Cuddle
We all know that I just don't get along with lip products... no matter how much I try :( But if I did, this is a really pretty lipgloss!

Aromachology
Sophisticated & Sensual Eau de Parfum
I don't know if I've talked about my perfume troubles before, but I am extremely picky about perfumes/scents and my nose gets overloaded very easily in the store. So usually I give up or have Oscar pick something but recently I found a Coach roll-on scent that I love! And now a few weeks later I get sent this scent and I love it too! 2 for 2 woo hoo!

theBalm Cosmetics
NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single - Fit
I always love a coppery eyeshadow and this one is no exception. It's beautifully shimmery and gives kind of a metallic look. It's one of those colors that you can wear it alone and it gives the effect of multiple shades. It's pretty cool.

Well that's my bag this month and I'm excited to keep using these products and reporting back. Now I have decided to switch subscription services. After some research and thought, I'm changing over to Petit Vour for $15/month. This monthly box includes vegan and cruelty-free products. I decided that it will be nice to be introduced to new cruelty-free brands and not have to always worry about getting products that aren't cruelty-free like I currently do with Ipsy. I'm excited and should get my first Petit Vour box in May.

Have a great week everyone! I'll be talking to you again soon :)


No comments

Leave a Comment