Social Media Icons

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nails - Grey Sparkle

Let's be honest for a sec here... I don't paint my nails very often. I am just more of a natural nail person with some clear top coat. Just FYI, I used to be way different; there was a time in my life when I had to have my nails painted all the time. I couldn't have them NOT painted :)

It's just funny how we change. Ok, back to business! I did make an effort and painted them this light grey color. And then just for fun, I had to add a stripe of glitter on the thumbs. 
Maybe not the the fall-est of colors but I thought this was fun and different without being too wacky!
What do you think?

Also please comment below if you have any videos you'd like to see in the coming months. I'm putting together the schedule now :)

No comments

Leave a Comment