Social Media Icons

Thursday, November 20, 2014

5 Fave Bloggers

Since I didn't really have any favorites this month I thought I'd do a post about my favorite beauty bloggers.
The whole reason I started blogging was due to my constant reading of other blogs. I really got into reading blogs last year while I was unemployed (hey something had to fill the empty hours!). I really enjoyed seeing others' opinions on beauty and fashion as well as a glimpse into their lives.
So I wanted to show you all 5 of these blogs that I really enjoy reading.

A Beautiful Mess
Lots of DIYs, decorating, beauty, and fashion. I just love the mix of topics and that the posts are written by a staff of people. This brings an eclectic view within the blog that keeps it fresh.

Cupcakes & Cashmere
This is a lifestyle blog with some fashion and beauty included. I really enjoy the weekly outfits posts and all the tips for home decorating and life after 30.

Essie Button
This blog is great, I just love Estee's style and her quirky personality. Always fun to read and I enjoy checking to see what she's up to.

Makeup By Tiffany D
Tiffany's blog is what sparked my interest in beauty blogs. She does some great reviews, tutorials, and I absolutely love her home decor posts.

So these are some blogs I would definitely recommend checking out as they have inspired me to start writing and have given me inspiration in beauty, style, home, and life!

Also, using Bloglovin' is a great way to follow these blogs and more! You can choose who to follow and get notifications when they post.

Thank you all and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to feature some of your favorite bloggers :-) Essie Button is one of my favorite bloggers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely wanted to show some of my inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love the Beautiful Mess too, they have a great team! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete