Social Media Icons

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Summer Date Night Look

Summer Date Night




First let me say, I've still not re-entered the dating world (see my toils here) but I put together this look on Polyvore after spotting this dress on Chicwish, and I fell in love with it. 

My obsession with leather jackets and off-the-shoulders is real! I need to go shopping for some of this, LOL! If only to stop writing about them...

My Date Night Outfit


This dress seems really flattering and not only the shoulder bit. The waist nips in a bit to show off them curves (which I have in spades!) and it has 3/4 length sleeves - hello short girls' desire!

I thought this neckline would look great with a tie choker necklace, because it's adds some length to the look without taking away from the dress. Oh an the 90's are back! Or so says the internet. 

Then some good ol' fashioned tan staples to pull everything together. I love that these shoes are a boot/sandal and would be great for the transition from Summer to Fall. And then of course the jacket, swoon! I love that it's tough and warm but a little softer than a black jacket would be. 

To top it off some pink gloss. I did say this was for a date after all. And I had to add some mojitos, because I've been craving them. And aren't a cool drink to order?!?

Join the Discussion


What's your go-to date night outfit?
Any fun date ideas or plans? I just love to hear what other people do (I'm a bit nosy)
What do you think of the off-the-shoulder trend, dead or just begun?

No comments

Leave a Comment