Social Media Icons

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Time for a Change - New Hair Cut and Color

Sometimes you just want to do something drastic! Do you ever just crave change? Or are you sick of whatever type of hair you have? I know I am!

Right now, is the longest my hair has been in 10-15 years. I've let it grow out and kept it healthy. I've had fun with braids and buns, but now I'm over it.

I am really into the idea of cutting my shorter, probably just above the shoulders. Which, I will actually do I'm sure... I get sick of long hair pretty quickly. But the really drastic part is that I want to dye my hair icy blonde... silver-blonde if you will. I'm not sure if I can pull it off, but man am I tempted. Even if I don't actually do it, it's really fun to fantasize about it.

Here are a few the cuts and colors that are inspiring me for a big haircut and hair color change!

from Refinery29
from Short-Haircut

from People
These first few pictures show the length and style I'd like to cut my hair. Like I said above the shoulder with a little texture at the ends... and of course gorgeous waves! I know, that's nothing to do with the cut, but still necessary I think :)

from In The Frow
from Popsugar
These two pictures show that icy blonde, almost silver hair color I really want to try. I'd like to think I could pull it off as I have a similar coloring to both these ladies. But, maybe I'll ease my way into it with some highlights or ombre. 

Anything daring you've been dying to do with your hair? Or any suggestions on going super blonde! Let me know in the comments below and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Yes! I know you can rock this look! LOB and blonde, but you'll need to try new makeup shades with the blonde...I can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete