Social Media Icons

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thursday Thoughts on My Winter Style

So sorry that I missed this Tuesday's post, I had some unfortunate picture and lighting issues. Hopefully I can clear that up this weekend though and get out an updated hair post to you next Tuesday!

Until then, for this week, I've been updating/curating my Pinterest boards to really reflect what I like. I've been trying for years now to find my personal style and haven't been able to nail it down or describe it. But after going through my Fall/Winter Style Board I've been able to pin down the looks, colors, silhouettes, and over all vibe I love.

The only issue now is that these looks don't really suit my body type as I'm currently much heavier than I'd like to be... I guess I need to figure out how to reconcile what I look like with what I wear. I really just don't like wrap dresses, bootcut pants, or belts at my waist (which is what I "should" be wearing).

Below are the looks I am drawn to. Now to get myself in a food/exercise program that can help me develop the body needed for this style I strive for.

Follow Amber's board Fall/Winter Style on Pinterest.

Any motivation, inspiration, cheer leading, or personal stories are welcome!

Happy Friday Eve Everyone!

No comments

Leave a Comment