Social Media Icons

Friday, November 20, 2015

What I'm Thankful For - Week 3


Wow, this week has been a rough one for me. Work has been... well just grrr! So it's been harder for me to come up with this week's post, but I think that's what makes this all the more important. You know, nothing cheers me up more than remember what I have to be grateful for. You know instead of bitching and moaning that I don't have the best wardrobe, the newest it makeup item, or Thanksgiving outfit, etc... I can focus on the things I do have (and am damn lucky to have!).

So here are the things I've been grateful for this week:
  • I Have an apartment in a nice area and a car. Even though I've been short on funds, I have a place to call home and a car I really like.
  • Christmas music is officially on the radio! (KOSI 101.1 and 107.9 in Denver). Christmas music immediately gets me into the holiday spirit and lifts my mood.
  • Cleaning out my closet. I have been doing a big overhaul of decorations, clothes, and random other things all month. But I finally went through my closet and it feels great! I was really harsh on myself and decided to only keep those things I realistically wear and love. Man oh man the bags of stuff that need to go to the Goodwill.
  • Cozying up under blankets... I love blankets... I love to be cozy... that is all.
  • And in light of what happened in Paris last week (which is awful and horrible), I am just grateful to be alive.
Whoops things got a little serious, but these are what I've been thankful for this week. How about you?

No comments

Leave a Comment