Social Media Icons

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November Wishlist

Now that it's in November I'm in full coziness mode. Pretty much every morning I just want to wear the coziest thing in my closet and snuggle up. To achieve the warmth and style I need this time of year I thought I'd put together a wishlist for you all of the items I'd like to add to my wardrobe for the rest of this season and to bring me into winter.

November Wishlist


I promise this wasn't supposed to be an outfit, but when I sat down to Polyvore to put this list together it just turned out to be one... and one that I would totally rock! LOL! Here's a breakdown of the items.

  • Forest Green Nail Polish - I have been getting bored of my nail colors lately. I have a lot of dark blues, dark reds, blacks, and natural colors, which I love don't get me wrong but I wanted something new and fun. So when I thought about it, a forest green seemed to fit the bill. And this one is also iridescent, score!
  • Chunky Knit Sweater - I've seen these on all the blogs I read and they look so warm and cozy! I'm not sure how they'd look on me but this is all imagination people and in my mind I'd rock a chunky sweater.
  • Light-ish Jacket - Jackets are on most of my wishlists; I love them because they instantly make an outfit more stylish and versatile. And this one.... I fell in love with! That color and plaid, and cut, and fabric... swoon.
  • Lace-up Boots - Because of my foot troubles, I'm on a flat, but supportive shoe kick. I love these lace-up boots because you can wear thick or normal socks with them, wear them over or under pants and through most weather. I think these would add function and style to my wardrobe.
  • Pleather Pants - I'm not sure how warm these would be, but I'd like to think they'd keep you toasty. I think pleather pants are great to class up and add a different texture to fall knits.
These are the items I'm lusting after this month (see why I need that weekly thankful list!), is there anything you want to add to your closet or beauty bag this November?


No comments

Leave a Comment