Social Media Icons

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall Favorites Tag

I've never done a tag before, so why not now at my favorite time of year, Fall! I got this tag from Jaclyn Hill, and I'm excited to give it a go!
Fall Favorites Tag



Favorite Candle
Yankee Candle Apple Cider... I am obsessed, OBSESSED, with apple and cinnamon scents and this candle is the best I've smelled. It's very apple-y but not over sweet and there's just enough cinnamon to give it warmth. Mmmm... just writing about it makes me want to go home and light that bad boy up (I haven't yet this fall).

Favorite Lip Color
As I don't wear lipstick very often (if ever!) I would just say a really good lip balm is vital to Fall and Winter. I really like the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm in the original scent/flavor.

Favorite Drink
I love them all! I love hot apple cider, pumpkin spice lattes, hot cocoa, the whole lot! YUM :) I love them in my large 'A' mug at home, or my larger-than-life Starbucks mug (similar here) for bringing on the go.

Favorite Blush
I love the natural rose flush of Milani Baked Powder Blush in Berry Amore. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer to bring out those cheekbones but remains natural. The berry shade just gives you a beautiful flush.

Favorite Clothing Item
In general, sweaters, scarves, and boots... all the time. I just bought these black moto booties and I couldn't be more excited to bust them out. It's just I love them so much I feel I need a special occasion, I know, silly.

Favorite Fall Movie
I had to think on this one for a bit as I'm not into scary movies at all, so that really limits the Fall/Halloween-ish movies. My favorite has to be that throwback Disney made-for-TV movie, Halloweentown and it's continuations. Yes, it's nerdy, but I really enjoy that kid-friendly monsters and witches type of Halloween, just pure fun!

Favorite Fall TV Show
Once Upon a Time! I've watched this show from the start. I wasn't sure how they'd pull off more than one season of weaving Fairy Tales in and out of each other with all the twists and turns one could want. But somehow they've done it! I'll admit last season I stayed away because I couldn't keep up with my schedule, but thanks to Netflix I got caught up through season 4 right before this season started, so I'm ready!

Favorite Thanksgiving Food
I love the mashed potatoes and gravy. I am in charge of the gravy in my family and I'm obsessed with it, yes I'm a little conceited, but trust me it's good.

Favorite Halloween Costume
This year's, but since you haven't seen it yet (coming soon) I'd have to say my fave was when I was about 9 - I was invited to a friend's last minute Halloween party. So my mom dug around the house; with some play clothes, glitter, tights, and makeup she made me into an adorable Cinderella. I was cute! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha and I fell on my butt, on a nail at said party!!! Good times good times.

    ReplyDelete