Social Media Icons

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June Petit Vour Box




I apologize for not posting in so long, and unfortunately I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post in the next month or two. As I said before I'm going through a lot of changes in my life right now and on top of that I have no internet at home. So bear with me and we'll get through this. But as I am able to post right now, let's get on with it!

So this month my new Petit Vour box arrived in the mail, and I won't lie to you it felt like Christmas. I really do enjoy this subscription as most (if not all) of the products are new to me so I really get to experience everything for the first time.

In this box I received some interesting items and have tried most of them.

100% Pure
This is the cruelty-free/natural answer to the Clarisonics we've all heard so much about. I was always skeptical about these brushes because they seem really harsh for facial skin, but I gave this one a fair shot anyway. And I think I might have been right to worry, it seemed really harsh and almost painful on my face. I use it in the shower with my daily facial cleanser. I think it does exfoliate well, but I will only being using this 1x a week or less.

Meow Meow Tweet
As you've probably listened to me drone about ad nauseum, I have been having some insane skin issues, so when I saw this I was intrigued. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now almost daily on all my spots. I think it shrunk so of the bigger spots and prevented some from coming to a head. But I have also been trying another product (review to come) and I think that's helped to.... that's what happens when I try more than 1 product at a time. But I wouldn't purchase this if you're sensitive to smell because it has a strong eucalyptus scent.

Jaq's Organics
Funny enough, this is the product that most intrigued me and it's the only one I haven't tried yet. As I said above I don't like to try too many new things at once so I'm saving this. But it seems so cool, you put it on like a mask then when you rinse it off you're supposed to rub your skin a bit as an exfoliator. I like the 2-in-1 aspect so I'll have to report back.

FiOR Minerals
Ok let me just say that I love me some eyeliner... I feel naked without it and just love how it can bring out my blue eyes. Now this particular eyeliner was promising but I wasn't able to test it fully. I tried it twice and found that the brown kind of counteracts my blue eyes and makes them green-ish... I don't know how a brown did that but weird. Still I wanted to try it more for longevity but it melted in my room. My apartment is warm but I hadn't had issues with any other make up melting so that was weird. I'll try to test it again once the temperature drops... but hard to review.

Well that was my June Petit Vour box, definitely some interesting products! Have a great week all and hopefully I'll talk to you soon :)

No comments

Leave a Comment