Social Media Icons

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Fav Everyday Makeup Look

Ok, all so here is the makeup look that I wear everyday right now. It's a natural eye look with browns that all blend together. I think it looks really nice, especially for blue eyes, and it's nothing too over the top or crazy. So let's get started!

After my usual base (foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush) and then my eyebrows, which I'm going to do a tutorial on later. I start my eyes. First, I apply a light base coat (this can be a light tan, pink, champagne, white, etc...) all over my lid. Here I am using a light brow/tan color from the NYX Adorable Pallete.

Next, I use a light brow/tan color (yes I just said I used this above... but hey you can extend it beyond the crease too!) Take that color up beyond the crease toward your brows and blend blend blend! You don't want any harsh lines with this. I also take a little of this color down onto my lower lash lines to round out the look.

Then I take a darker brown color on a smaller brush and apply it to the outer corner of my crease and then I gently blend it inward so that most of the color stays on the outer corner. You can also take a little of this color to the outer lower lash line.
Once it all looks good, then just blend all the edges so you don't have any harsh lines between colors. Now, you don't want to go crazy and get all the colors muddled together, so focus more on the edges. So this is how you should look now.
Now here you can add eyeliner. I usually do black on my top lash line but brown looks really good too. Then if my eyes are looking small or tired (which is always!) I put some white eyeliner on my lower water line. Then add the mascara and you're good to go! I know I look awkward here but I wanted to show how it all looks on my lids when I'm done.

LookED - one eye photo 20140708_193504_zps7b87c013.jpgLookED - closed photo 20140714_064754_zpsecedb404.jpg

Like I said this is my favorite makeup look and I wear it all the time... so I went a little crazy with the finished photos... but here they are!

LookED - in car photo 20140714_064733_zps79a15b5f.jpgLookED - beauty2 photo 20140708_193453_zps388f77a9.jpg

1 comment: