Social Media Icons

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

4 Must Have Spring Shoe Styles

Spring is finally here! It's official and I've never been more excited... no seriously I'm usually a fall girl. I don't know what's up with me this year, but I've been dreaming of all the spring and summer things.


And of course one fun thing about the changing of seasons, are the new clothes! I've bought some new shoes for the season that I think for will great for just about anything spring can throw at my feet.

Here's what types of shoes I think everyone needs this year! I mean really what do I know? But let's pretend anyway, because they are some great shoes! All from DSW by the way, which is my number 1 store for shoe shopping (their clearance section rocks my face).


Loafers

Yep, I'm still into loafers and since I can't afford the amazing Gucci ones, I've gone for 2 more affordable options. These black Coach ones (DSW only has in-store, similar here) are the sofest leather that has ever graced my feet. No breaking in required! I also love the extra touch of the gold hardware. 

Naturalizer has come out with some really cute and comfy designs recently. Since I have feet issues sometimes, I need that extra support and cushion, which these have. I also love the nude color that help elongate my legs. Plus the perferation at the backs makes them extra spring-y. (Buy here)


Nude Heels

Another trend that I'm late to adopting, but am still excited about none-the-less. I loved these Audrey Brooke (buy here) ones because they have a block heel that's not too high. But they are still classy, sexy, and pretty comfortable. I can't wait to bust these out for some kind of occasion!


Leopard Flats

Ok let's be honest, leopard print shoes are a year-round staple for me. But I did purchase a fresh pair recently as my others were looking pretty ragged. These from Dr. Scholls (buy here) are super comfy and the pointed toe keeps it classy. I love them and have already worn them with everything!

Ankle Boots

I've been looking for a good pair of black ankle boots for almost a year. I finally found this pair on clearance and fell in love! I got these Sam Edelman's for $50! (so sorry DSW doesn't have them anymore but I found them on Amazon here) I couldn't say no. Now they are not the most cushy of boots, so I think I'm going to buy some gel inserts. But the leather is so nice and the block heel is the perfect height. I'm obsessed and can't wait to wear them all year. 

Well that's my list of shoes I think everyone should have this year for spring! What shoes will you wear this season? I'd love to know if there are any others I need to pick up - let's enable each other!

Let's be Social! Twitter | Instagram


No comments

Leave a Comment