Social Media Icons

Monday, January 9, 2017

Dressed Up Looks If You Hate Dresses

Ok, I can't be the only one to hate wearing dresses (or skirts) can I? I've tried and tried and tried... a lot of dresses people, and I just can't find one the I love. Dresses either make me look pregnant, like I'm 5, lumpy, or way to booby. It's not a good look people, it's just not.

I've come a long way in the past few years with body confidence, but this just doesn't translate well for dress shopping. And yes, yes I know Spanx (or a version of them) would help smooth my lumps and form my ass and all of that, but have any of you wore them? Not comfortable! They make me want to puke!

So, enough bitching... I've made a decision. Women don't have to wear dresses to be formal. Now if only society would accept that, I'd be so happy.

Below are 3 outfits I would wear for a party or a night out. Not super formal, we're not there yet. But I think these pieces would replace a dress easily for ladies who like to wear the pants!


Party Outfits that aren't Dresses




Liked this post? Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Party pants! Woot woot! Haha, love the styles you picked. A lace top is always gorgeous for a night out <3

    xx BASH   ||   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, lace is always a good option, just bought a pretty burgundy lace top to wear for a night out ;)

      Delete