Social Media Icons

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Christmas Tag

I have been scouring the internet for a great Christmas tag for this week. Thanks Little Miss Mel for publishing this one! So Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday to you all!


1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas? 

Oh so much - I love Christmas music and movies, shopping for everyone, decorating, all the festive stores, and just the feeling that it brings. So sappy, but so true :)


2. What is your favourite makeup look for the festive season?

For most of winter, it's the same, I don't do anything different for Christmas. I like a light foundation, sparkly gold/bronze eyes, a natural lip, lots of blush (usually a peach or berry shade), and lots of mascara.


3. Real tree or artificial tree? 

I love the smell of real trees, but I feel artificial ones are more sustainable. Also it's so much easier to know you already have one stored away and ready to go.


4. Do you open your presents on Christmas morning or evening? 

Morning/Afternoon. It usually depends on who drew my name for Christmas and when we'll both be at my Grandma's at the same time.


5. What is your favourite Christmas film? 

White Christmas, hands down. It's so amazing and the ending when all the soliders salute the general... it gets me every time. One of the few movies I'll cry at, but it's a happy cry so don't let that scare you. 

Also, for you fashion-minded people, the costumes in White Christmas are so cool and classy and just really fun!


6. What is your favourite festive food? 

Christmas cookies... yum! 


7. What tops your tree? 

Right now a maroon and gold bow. But I've been looking for a metal and glass (looking) topper with lots of glitz but no glitter. 


8. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Yes, we have lasagna and antipasti (very italian) and hang out at my Grandma's house. When we were kids we would get to open a present... usually pajamas!


9. Giving or receiving presents?

I love to give, it's so much fun to go out and try to find the perfect gift(s) for my family and friends. I enjoy watching them open the presents and seeing their faces when they really like something - heartwarming!


10. What is your favourite Christmas song? 

A really obscure one, Where Are You Christmas? by Faith Hill, from The Grinch movie. I love it and sing it (badly) at the top of my lungs whenever it comes on. 


Well Sage and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope your holiday is wonderful! 


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tree! Merry Christmas to you and Sage too! Man lasagna sounds really good right now...

    ReplyDelete