Social Media Icons

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

These YouTubers Rock

About a year and a half ago I started getting into YouTube beauty videos and have enjoyed them ever since! Then I added vloggers, fashion, and all other kinds of YouTubers to my subscription list. Along with bloggers, these vloggers have inspired me to start my own blog. I thought it only fair then, to take a moment and talk about some of my favorites!

These are by no means all of the channels in my subscription list, but these are the YouTubers who I get the most excited about when I see that they have a new video! Oh and beware, many of them are from England; I don't know how it happened but it did :)

2 Sisters and a Whole Lotta Makeup
Make up artists and sisters, Sam and Nic have a wonderful channel full of beauty goodness! They have amazing tutorials from everyday to special occasion and Halloween to dray makeup! They give wonderful tips and insight into products, applying makeup, and what the pros do. And I love their separate personalities, which give a great vibe to the videos.

Pretty and Pale in England
Anna lends her down-to-earth approach to vlogs, tutorials, reviews, fitness info, and so much more! I really enjoy her channel as she (and she often confesses) is not a pro at these things just has knowledge and a vast interest in them. This means when she finds tips on doing winged eyeliner, I pay attention! And she is a fellow lover of neutrals in makeup and clothes... which I totally relate to. She also recently starting adding fitness and healthy eating videos to her channel which have helped motivate me in my own fitness goals!
Big Eyes and a Great Sense of Humor
Essie Button (Main Channel and Vlogs)
Not only does she make videos on everything (vlogs, reviews, cooking, fitness, and tutorials) but she's got a sense of humor that's always making me smile. Estee utilizes a wide variety of products and has dabbled in the cruelty-free world a little. She also has turned me on to eyebrow pencils and Tarte Cosmetics. Another pale-skinned beauty for me to relate to she also has some great information on dealing with breakouts... gotta love her!

Southern Beauty Guru
Tiffany provides wonderful tutorials and reviews on beauty, fashion hauls and reviews, and she just gave birth to her first child and did vlogs throughout her pregnancy. She is a guru with makeup and I love watching her tutorials and trying them out at home... she explains things so well! She's also the reason for my Naturally Pretty Palette and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette purchases. I find that what she recommends, I often like too. Her golden retriever makes occasional cameos in her videos... and if you love a Golden you're good in my book. But I really enjoy all her videos and get excited when anything new comes up!

Fashionista Who Loves Tea

Amelia's channel is kind of like my guilty pleasure; she vlogs, reviews fashion and beauty and does beauty and hair tutorials. She's often into luxury items and doesn't usually use cruelty-free/natural products.... but there's something about her that has drawn me in. I love her tutorials using post-its as guides for eye makeup (I went out and bought some because of her). And I love her fashion sense, though not my style, I think it's always fun to see what she gets and dream of being able to wear some of it, some day! 

A Family that Vlogs Together, Stays Together
This Irish family vlogs their life every single day... and I'm addicted. At first, I didn't see the appeal in watching a family doing daily stuff. But this family is funny, charming, and has 2 adorable children for added appeal! I love watching baby Eduardo and toddler Emilia learning new things, growing up, and having fun. It just sucks you in! Jonathan and Anna, the parents, are also entertaining both with and without the kids. It's just a feel good time (about 15 minutes a day) and perks up even the worst days for me!

Well there you have it! A small tidbit of what I spend my time doing on the internet! I've learned great things from all these YouTubers and get a ton of joy and fun from watching their videos. 

If you haven't checked out these types of videos before, or you're looking for something new... give these vloggers a go!

Also, if you have any recommendations let me know in the comments... I'm always looking to add to my subscription list!

No comments

Leave a Comment