Social Media Icons

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Beauty Haul - 01.17

I've done quite a bit of shopping these last few weekends! I wanted to share some of the beauty products I've purchased and what my first impressions are.

These products are from Sephora and The Body Shop.


Chocolate Box Shimmer Cube - I have been wanting to try some more shimmery eye shadows as currently everything I have is matte. I have tried this once and wasn't impressed with the payoff on the pink shade. But it's just so beautiful, I'm willing to give it another go!

Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel Oil - I am in LOVE with the Body Shop's cleansing oil so I thought I would give this gel oil a shot. I haven't tried it yet, but I have high hopes.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara - I just had to pick up another one of these! I love this mascara it's a nice wet formula, doesn't take much to get long voluminous lashes, and does not clump! Yep, I'm sold and oh-so-reluctant to try a new mascara.

Rosebud Perfume Co, Rosebud Salve in a Tub - I've never really found a lip balm that's changed the world for me, and unfortunately this product is no different. I love the scent and it does make my lips soft, but you do need to reapply and it's not a miracle worker. But, it's a good product.

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette - This product is pricey but I'd heard good things from Youtubers and I had a gift card sooo... anyway, I'm not going to speak much about this product because you'll be seeing it in my monthly favorites. But it's good!

Well that's my little haul... I did just receive the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette so stay tuned for a look and review!

3 comments:

  1. I am so wanting that mascara - does it ever melt off when you sweat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I workout in it and I've never had any problems! It stays on pretty damn well all day long :) I definitely recommend and at around $20 it's not that much more than drugstore mascaras.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete