Social Media Icons

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fall Wishlist - at Target

Fall Target Wishlist




Every fall I like to do a wishlist (see past posts here and here) because it's my favorite time of year! I love the snuggly sweaters, layering everything, all the boots, and the deeper colors. This year I've been in Target a few times and they're nailing it in fall fashion and all the fall trends for this year. So I've done a store specific wishlist. Keep reading to see what I want for the season and why.

Checkered Blazer

If you've been anywhere in fashion on the internet, you're probably sick of hearing about this trend! Every fall trend report or post I see includes some iteration or another. But I've been suckered in. As I said, I love layering, it just makes me feel so much more put together. And I think a boyfriend-fit blazer like this will be a great outfit addition over sweaters.

A-Line Skirt

Let's put this out there now, I am not a skirt girl. They usually sit on me funny and accentuate my already large hips and stomach. But this summer, on a whim, I tried an a-line skirt on at H&M that I loved (but they didn't have my size). Ever since I've been on the hunt. This one from Target is adorable - there's embroidery, blue, and velvet/corduroy - I love it all!

Statement Sleeves

I can't decide if I love this sweater or if I think it would drive me nuts! But the flowy sillhouette and beautiful sleeves make me happy. I'll be trying this on for sure. And I love the cream white color for this time of year, it breaks up my black & gray wardrobe. 

Buckle Boots

On my fall shopping list this year has been moto or combat boots, and when I saw these...swoon! Now if you follow my Instagram stories you've probably already seen that I bought these and the drama after. I hemmed and hawed over whether or not I was "cool" enough to pull them off. And after trying them on with almost everything I own and much support from family and the online world, I ripped off the tags and decided to keep them. They're so comfy, cool, and add a much needed edge to my minimalistic outfits.

Structured Bag

Finally, I always feel the need to switch out my purse this time of year. I lean towards something more structured and this leopard print steals my heart. I also look for a bag that's easy to carry while wearing all my layers and coats. The handles and long strap would work great for all kinds of weather and clothing. And I would feel so chic wearing it.

Well all, there's my Target Fall Wishlist for this year. I hope these trends inspire you for the fall weather that's right around the corner (or already here depending on where you live). 

Join the Conversation:

What fall trends are you wearing this year?
What gets you most excited for fall?

Take care all! And don't forget to follow me @ Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments

Leave a Comment