Social Media Icons

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fun With Makeup on Saturday

Having fun with some new makeup today.
Tried out my new Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder and Absolutely Flawless Flexible Coverage concealer. Also tried a sample of It Cosmetics CC+ Cream. All 3 products worked awesomely! And even though the CC cream was a little too dark I am definitely gonna have to get me some of this. The coverage was amazing!
Let me know if you want to know anymore about these products or this look! Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. You skin is dewy and youthful and your brows are great in that look too! Is that a powder/wax combo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually just the wax... but I had JUST plucked and shaped my eyebrows so they were looking pretty good :)

      Delete