Social Media Icons

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Best Smudge-Proof Mascara for Dry Eyes

I can't believe I haven't written about this! Everyone's always looking for a new favorite mascara.

I'm now on my third tube of this mascara and I've never written an actual review here on my blog, oh man, talk about failing as a beauty blogger! Well I am here today to right this wrong and tell you all about the mascara that saved my life.

Lol, ok so I'm being ridiculously over-dramatic. But you feel me, with mascara it can sometimes feel like a life or death moment when you're favorite starts to dry out.



For the last few years I've had all kinds of issues with mascaras, even some of my old favorites because of my chronic dry eye. I am always squinting my eyes to make them water (one way to get relief) or putting in eye drops. This wreaks havoc on any mascara I try. Usually by lunch I'm looking more like a panda than lady. Not a cute look, I promise you!

But I finally found it, the mascara! It doesn't smudge or flake, it's really black and lengthening, and can handle my crazy eyes.

Elizabeth Mott

You can buy it on Amazon (it has a 4 star rating) for about $15. By some miracle, this Korean brand is cruelty-free. My beauty prayers have been answered!

My Holy Grail Mascara



















I'm wearing this in the picture above. As you can see it provides a lot of length and is very black. I do wish it added more volume, because you know lashes you can see from space are really my goal. But for all the other perks and lack of panda eyes, I love this stuff!

Let's Chat


What's your holy grail mascara?
What do you look for in a great mascara?





No comments

Leave a Comment