Social Media Icons

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New Hair Cut October 2014

Another 8 weeks has passed and therefore another haircut/color has happened!

This time I just got a little trim and made it a more symmetrical asymmetrical style (I don't know if that makes any sense LOL). I also got some highlights on the bottom half of my hair (It's legit blonde people!) to give it a little ombre effect.

You can't really tell that it's there in the pictures, but it is, I promise.

And of course I have to give a shout and thanks to my hair dresser Laura at Truly You Salon in Westminster, Colorado (info below). She is always amazing at giving me the hair I want and trying new fun colors and techniques.

Yes those are Broncos earrings!
Here is what my cut looked like before.



And here's after! 


I love wearing it kind of big and curly and I didn't even have to blow dry to get this look! Yay!

Solaire Shoppes
9021 Harlan St
Westminster, CO
(303) 429-1491


2 comments:

  1. I like that the front pieces are still long and swingy. I'd say sexy yet stylish, nice!

    ReplyDelete